Every workstation at nilenso is equipped with the following by default.
- Desk and chair
- Laptop, charger and adapter
- Keyboard, wrist rest and mouse
- Miscellaneous phone chargers and cables
The default specs for the hardware are mentioned below. We tend to upgrade when a newer model is available, unless someone has a strong preference to not do so. Please get in touch with our Operations Team on #operations if you'd like help buying or replacing any equipment at your workstation.
Our desks are custom-made to suit different height requirements. We also have Haworth standing desks in the office if you prefer. Please ensure that the minimum and maximum desk heights are to your comfort.
Our chairs are fully adjustable and from either Featherlite or Haworth.
Don't forget to get spare chargers and adapters when buying new laptops.
- 15" MacBook Pro
- Or the 16" MacBook if QA issues have been put to rest
- 15.6" Dell Precision 7540 CTO Base
- Intel Core i7-9750H, 6 Core, 12M Cache, 2.60GHz up to 4.5GHz Turbo, 45W
- 15.6" FHD/UHD Non-touch, IR Cam/Mic Bezel
- 32GB, DDR4-2666MHz SDRAM, 2 DIMMS
- Radeon Pro WX 3200 w/4GB GDDR5
- Logitech c920 or c922 (which does 60fps) if c920 is unavailable
- Logitech c930e wide angle for the conference room
- Beware of the angle being too wide for individual use
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 for comfort
- Jabra Evolve with boom mic for clear speech pickup and good microphone noise isolation. The entry-level wired on-ear headset is light and easy on the head and ears. Options are also available with active noise cancellation, and bluetooth (if you really need those).