Every workstation at nilenso (remote or in-office) is equipped with the following by default.
- Desk and chair
- Laptop, charger and adapter
- Keyboard, wrist rest and mouse
- Miscellaneous phone chargers and cables
This is a recommended list of default equipment to setup a workstation. It should be updated when better options are available, unless someone has a strong preference to not do so. Please get in touch with our Operations Team on #operations if you'd like help buying or replacing any equipment at your workstation.
Don't forget to get spare chargers and adapters when buying new laptops.
- 14" M2 MacBook Pro – 512 GB
- 15.6" Dell Precision 7540 CTO Base
- Intel Core i7-9750H, 6 Core, 12M Cache, 2.60GHz up to 4.5GHz Turbo, 45W
- 15.6" FHD/UHD Non-touch, IR Cam/Mic Bezel
- 32GB, DDR4-2666MHz SDRAM, 2 DIMMS
- Radeon Pro WX 3200 w/4GB GDDR5
(Prefer brown or red switches if you're unsure what the colors mean)
- Sony WH-1000XM4 or Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Wireless for good noise cancellation. These are known to have average sounding mics. Prefer a boom mic for better audio quality.
- Jabra Evolve with boom mic for clear speech pickup and good microphone noise isolation. The entry-level wired on-ear headset is light and easy on the head and ears. Options are also available with active noise cancellation, and bluetooth (if you really need those).