- Any person who is injured and becomes permanently physically disabled while employed at nilenso gets 12 months salary (as per last month paid) to figure out their role (same or different) at nilenso or elsewhere.
- Post 12 months, we will "recalibrate" based on what the person decides.
- This means the person can choose to take 12 months salary as a lumpsum and leave immediately.
- Alternatively, if the person chooses to stay and make it work, then their salary will stay the same for a period of 12 months (from when you became disabled) even if they work part time, post which it will be re-evaluated based on the role.
- If they choose to stay and make it work, but leave before the end of the 12 month period, they will be eligible for 12 months total salary from the time they became disabled.
- If they stay and make it work, they will be eligible for bonus (if the person is still employed when the bonus is paid out) for the proportion of time they spent working at nilenso.
- The circumstances around how the person became disabled do not matter.
- The applicability of the policy will be decided on a case by case basis.